Our slate of online sessions is really ramping up! We’ve already told you about the next one on July 1st – Key Aspects of Writing and Storytelling – but just a week after that we’ll be looking at Killer Concepts – Choosing the Right Ideas on July 8th!
So you’ve got ideas for a screenplay. But which of those ideas is the best? Which ones are most likely to make a successful screenplay – and ultimately a successful movie – and which ones will end up being a waste of time?
Our online session on July 8th will answer that question. We’ll be telling you what really makes for a great concept and how to pick the right ideas for your scripts. Don’t just start writing – get it right before you even begin!
You will learn:
- Whether the ‘passionate’ approach to screenwriting is right for you
- What gives a writer their unique voice, and how to hone yours
- Identifying the reasons for telling your story
- Choosing the right idea for your screenplay
- Developing and shaping your concept
Whether you’re a new screenwriter just starting out or just looking to up your game, this session will be packed full of useful advice. Killer Concepts – Choosing the Right Ideas takes place on July 8th – click here to find out more and book your place!