Two New Elite Script Consultants Revealed – action, horror and thriller specialists!
We are happy to announce two new signings to the WriteMovies team. Hollywood co-writers Bobby Lee Darby and Nathan Brookes have come onboard as our newest Elite script Consultants, joining the likes of producer Tom Craig (RAINMAN, SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE).
- Bobby and Nathan have collaboratively written several Hollywood produced films such as…
- ELIMINATORS (2016), action film directed by James Nunn. “A former US Federal Agent must abandon the witness protection program and come out of hiding when his London home is invaded in error due to a wrong address. When the event ends with multiple homicides, the news triggers those hunting him to send Europe’s most dangerous assassin to kill him. Now on the run with his daughter’s life in jeopardy, a determined father must get her to safety before the people he’s been hiding from track him down.” (IMDb)
- SEE NO EVIL 2 (2014), a horror film directed by Jen Soska and Sylvia Soska. “An undertaker’s birthday party is interrupted when Jacob Goodnight rises from the dead and proceeds to terrorize her and her friends.” (IMDb)
- 12 ROUNDS 3: LOCKDOWN (2015), an action crime thriller directed by Stephen Reynolds. “Upon returning to work after recovering from an injury, a police officer discovers and attempts to turn in incriminating evidence of illegal activities against his fellow cops.” (IMDb)
- Bobby and Nathan often work together (as they did on these three films), so they could be a great option for you if you’re collaborating with someone!
- Request Bobby and Nathan to be your Elite Consultants at the reduced price of just $399! This special offer is only available until August 31st. Take advantage of this offer HERE…
The first Spring 2017 Screenwriting Contest Perk has elapsed! Keep coming back to see all future perks announcements. One more to be announced shortly…
As an extra perk for our quick entrants, we have randomly picked one script to receive a free Judging Feedback. Our lucky writer, Bob Canning, will receive this script report, that follows industry standards set by our Studio Consulting. (more…)
Free up your time, resources, staffing and costs from script readings and consultancy…
We’ve been providing studio-quality script readings and writer support services since 1999, helping thousands of writers and producers towards their goals and discovering two Oscar-nominated writers along the way. If you handle scripts, books or screenworthy concepts within your own work, we can provide script readings, submissions filtering, script consultancy and writer development services that can save you and your company significant amounts of time and money. (more…)
Take advantage of our Thanksgiving Consultancy offers before Saturday (November 26th) to take your writing and script to the next level
Take advantage of our Thanksgiving Consultancy offers before Saturday (November 26th) to take your writing and script to the next level. We are offering Thanksgiving discounts for our Judging Feedback (just $69 – normally $99), and Studio Consulting ($99 – normally $129) and Development Notes ($149 – a huge $50 discount from the normal $199!) and our Deluxe Package also has a discount: this provides Development Notes, Studio Consulting AND entry into the Winter 2016 Screenwriting Competition when you order this package for just $199 – normally $229.
If you’re wondering where to take your script next, take advantage of our Summer Script Consultancy offers before August 31st to take your writing and script to the next level.
If you’re wondering where to take your script next, take advantage of our Summer Script Consultancy offers before August 31st to take your writing and script to the next level. We are offering summer discounts for our Judging Feedback (just $69 – normally $99), and Studio Consulting ($99 – normally $129) and Development Notes ($149 – a huge $50 discount from the normal $199!) and we are freezing the price of our Elite Consultancies at $299 – a unique price to get up to an hour of consultancy from a top studio executive! (more…)
Can’t cut through the no-people to get on the producer’s desk? Our top of the line Hollywood producers will not only read your script, they will discuss it in detail with you in order to help you succeed. You have invested hundreds of hours into your script, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Make your dream a reality! (more…)