For Black Friday this year, we’re slashing prices on our script reports, meaning you can get the expert feedback you need on your writing for less!
We hope everyone’s had the best Thanksgiving you were able to in these challenging times – and to make things even better, we’re offering special offers on our script reports! Get the expert advice you need to improve your script in our Black Friday sale, with discounts until next Friday December 4th.
NEW PLACES ARE NOW AVAILABLE to join our Summer 2020 film courses! Take our complete Film courses from home this summer. Learn from the BEST with a personalized service at a fraction of the price of film school! NOBODY is better qualified than Dr. Alex Ross in why films succeed and fail. (more…)
We always recommend to screenwriters that you get good feedback on your script. When you’re so close to your own work, it can be difficult to see the wood for the trees!
That’s where our script reports come in. We provide studio-quality script reports to show writers and producers how the industry would currently rate and handle their script, and to help take them to the next level. All of our reports follow industry-standard formats, and are designed to give you honest, constructive feedback on your work.
And until Monday December 2nd, we’re offering them at special discounted prices!
STUDIO COVERAGE – was $99, now $79!
- Constructive, professional, and honest feedback on the cinematic potential of your script by professionals.
- A one-page synopsis on the key points of the story.
- One page of comments from professional readers similar to those producers and executives get.
DEVELOPMENT NOTES – was $149, now $119!
- A comprehensive analysis of your script, focusing on topics such as concept, structure, characters, and commercial viability.
- Constructive, professional, and honest feedback on the cinematic potential of your project.
- Identifies key strengths and weaknesses in your script and provides creative suggestions on how to improve it.
Click here to visit our Script Report pages and find out more!
Two New Elite Script Consultants Revealed – action, horror and thriller specialists!
We are happy to announce two new signings to the WriteMovies team. Hollywood co-writers Bobby Lee Darby and Nathan Brookes have come onboard as our newest Elite script Consultants, joining the likes of producer Tom Craig (RAINMAN, SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE).
- Bobby and Nathan have collaboratively written several Hollywood produced films such as…
- ELIMINATORS (2016), action film directed by James Nunn. “A former US Federal Agent must abandon the witness protection program and come out of hiding when his London home is invaded in error due to a wrong address. When the event ends with multiple homicides, the news triggers those hunting him to send Europe’s most dangerous assassin to kill him. Now on the run with his daughter’s life in jeopardy, a determined father must get her to safety before the people he’s been hiding from track him down.” (IMDb)
- SEE NO EVIL 2 (2014), a horror film directed by Jen Soska and Sylvia Soska. “An undertaker’s birthday party is interrupted when Jacob Goodnight rises from the dead and proceeds to terrorize her and her friends.” (IMDb)
- 12 ROUNDS 3: LOCKDOWN (2015), an action crime thriller directed by Stephen Reynolds. “Upon returning to work after recovering from an injury, a police officer discovers and attempts to turn in incriminating evidence of illegal activities against his fellow cops.” (IMDb)
- Bobby and Nathan often work together (as they did on these three films), so they could be a great option for you if you’re collaborating with someone!
The first Spring 2017 Screenwriting Contest Perk has elapsed! Keep coming back to see all future perks announcements. One more to be announced shortly…
As an extra perk for our quick entrants, we have randomly picked one script to receive a free Judging Feedback. Our lucky writer, Bob Canning, will receive this script report, that follows industry standards set by our Studio Consulting. (more…)