We hope everyone’s had the best Thanksgiving you were able to in these challenging times – and to make things even better, we’re offering special offers on our script reports! Get the expert advice you need to improve your script in our Black Friday sale, with discounts until next Friday December 4th.
NEW PLACES ARE NOW AVAILABLE to join our Summer 2020 film courses! Take our complete Film courses from home this summer. Learn from the BEST with a personalized service at a fraction of the price of film school! NOBODY is better qualified than Dr. Alex Ross in why films succeed and fail. (more…)
We always recommend to screenwriters that you get good feedback on your script. When you’re so close to your own work, it can be difficult to see the wood for the trees!
That’s where our script reports come in. We provide studio-quality script reports to show writers and producers how the industry would currently rate and handle their script, and to help take them to the next level. All of our reports follow industry-standard formats, and are designed to give you honest, constructive feedback on your work.
And until Monday December 2nd, we’re offering them at special discounted prices!
- Constructive, professional, and honest feedback on the cinematic potential of your script by professionals.
- A one-page synopsis on the key points of the story.
- One page of comments from professional readers similar to those producers and executives get.
- A comprehensive analysis of your script, focusing on topics such as concept, structure, characters, and commercial viability.
- Constructive, professional, and honest feedback on the cinematic potential of your project.
- Identifies key strengths and weaknesses in your script and provides creative suggestions on how to improve it.
Two New Elite Script Consultants Revealed – action, horror and thriller specialists!
We are happy to announce two new signings to the WriteMovies team. Hollywood co-writers Bobby Lee Darby and Nathan Brookes have come onboard as our newest Elite script Consultants, joining the likes of producer Tom Craig (RAINMAN, SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE).
- Bobby and Nathan have collaboratively written several Hollywood produced films such as…
- ELIMINATORS (2016), action film directed by James Nunn. “A former US Federal Agent must abandon the witness protection program and come out of hiding when his London home is invaded in error due to a wrong address. When the event ends with multiple homicides, the news triggers those hunting him to send Europe’s most dangerous assassin to kill him. Now on the run with his daughter’s life in jeopardy, a determined father must get her to safety before the people he’s been hiding from track him down.” (IMDb)
- SEE NO EVIL 2 (2014), a horror film directed by Jen Soska and Sylvia Soska. “An undertaker’s birthday party is interrupted when Jacob Goodnight rises from the dead and proceeds to terrorize her and her friends.” (IMDb)
- 12 ROUNDS 3: LOCKDOWN (2015), an action crime thriller directed by Stephen Reynolds. “Upon returning to work after recovering from an injury, a police officer discovers and attempts to turn in incriminating evidence of illegal activities against his fellow cops.” (IMDb)
- Bobby and Nathan often work together (as they did on these three films), so they could be a great option for you if you’re collaborating with someone!
The first Spring 2017 Screenwriting Contest Perk has elapsed! Keep coming back to see all future perks announcements. One more to be announced shortly…
As an extra perk for our quick entrants, we have randomly picked one script to receive a free Judging Feedback. Our lucky writer, Bob Canning, will receive this script report, that follows industry standards set by our Studio Consulting. (more…)
Take advantage of our Thanksgiving Consultancy offers before Saturday (November 26th) to take your writing and script to the next level
Take advantage of our Thanksgiving Consultancy offers before Saturday (November 26th) to take your writing and script to the next level. We are offering Thanksgiving discounts for our Judging Feedback (just $69 – normally $99), and Studio Consulting ($99 – normally $129) and Development Notes ($149 – a huge $50 discount from the normal $199!) and our Deluxe Package also has a discount: this provides Development Notes, Studio Consulting AND entry into the Winter 2016 Screenwriting Competition when you order this package for just $199 – normally $229.
If you’re wondering where to take your script next, take advantage of our Summer Script Consultancy offers before August 31st to take your writing and script to the next level.
If you’re wondering where to take your script next, take advantage of our Summer Script Consultancy offers before August 31st to take your writing and script to the next level. We are offering summer discounts for our Judging Feedback (just $69 – normally $99), and Studio Consulting ($99 – normally $129) and Development Notes ($149 – a huge $50 discount from the normal $199!) and we are freezing the price of our Elite Consultancies at $299 – a unique price to get up to an hour of consultancy from a top studio executive! (more…)