Our screenwriting contests are unique in the industry…
WriteMovies offer an industry-leading track record of providing truly international screenwriting contests, studio-quality consultancy for writers and producers, and securing our winning writers the deals they deserve in the industry. You can combine our services to get the best possible prospects of success.
Current Competitions and Offers:
- Winter 2019 Contest now open. Get ahead in the industry with guaranteed development and pitching to industry. Enter your Screenplay or stageplay HERE. Enter your book HERE. Or enter your teleplay HERE.
- The Winter 2018 Screenwriting Contest winners have been decided – check out the full results here.
- Judging Feedback – with a free main Competition entry – is available for just $69! CLICK HERE… (Or CLICK HERE to pay in £GBP.)
- Studio Consulting – with a free main Competition entry – is available for just $99! CLICK HERE… (Or CLICK HERE to pay in £GBP.)
- Development Notes – with a free main Competition entry – is available for just $149! CLICK HERE… (Or CLICK HERE to pay in £GBP.)
- And Elite Consulting – with a free main Competition entry – is currently available for just $499! CLICK HERE… (Or CLICK HERE to pay in £GBP.)
TIP: Studio Consulting is a report that an analyst would give a producer/studio which assesses the current potential of the script and writer, and recommends whether the script and writer are currently worth commissioning (and a ‘Recommend’ is quite rare due to the high risks involved with producing a film). Judging Feedback provides briefer extracts from the same report, without some sections. Development Notes are designed to help the writer achieve their goals with the script and improve its commercial potential.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
“By Submitting work to WriteMovies, I agree:
1. To the accuracy of the information provided.
2. That the material submitted is my sole and original work and that I own all rights to it.
3. To my holding WriteMovies and all those involved in it, harmless from and defends them against all claims demands, losses, costs, damages, judgments, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with any and all claims of third parties, whether or not groundless, based on any stories submitted to the competition or on any screenplay developed out of such stories.
4.That I recognize that WriteMovies and those involved in the competition to which this submitted entry pertains, may have access to, and/or, may have created, or have commissioned, through some other independent source, or may have otherwise acquired, literary materials and concepts, similar to the material submitted hereunder, in theme, idea, plot, format, or in any other respect. I agree that I will not under such circumstances, be entitled to any compensation, nor consideration of any kind, through the use by WriteMovies of any material so acquired. The ownership of any literary work submitted shall remain vested in the author, until otherwise assigned by contract.
5.That should I be one of the winners, I grant WriteMovies the exclusive right to submit my material to as many studios, production companies and agencies as seen fit, for a period of ninety days from the announcement of the competition winners. I also grant WriteMovies the right to use my name, as well as the title and synopsis of my submitted material, in all publicity and promotional activities related to the competition. I also grant WriteMovies the right to contact me to provide me with contest updates.
6. That the burden of obtaining copyright or otherwise protecting any proprietary interests in the material rests entirely with me.”