Find out about WriteMovies, a script agency with a full-circle approach to making aspiring screenwriters, playwrights and other writers into winners, pitching them to industry and selling their scripts to producers who can get them produced!
WriteMovies.com (founded 1999) is the first international website created to act as a meeting place for global filmmaking talent. It is the only website simultaneously addressing the needs of writers in English, French and German. Apart from a popular writing competition and writing consultancy business, the site offers tips, articles, interviews, reviews and a thriving online community to help beginners as well as more experienced writers in their chosen profession and screenwriting. Hundreds of writers have found representation through the site and many have had projects optioned and produced as well as books published. Amongst the writers discovered by the founder of the company Alex Ross are Andrew Niccol who wrote and produced THE TRUMAN SHOW (for which he received an Academy nomination). Most recently Iris Yamashita (contest finalist and consulting client) received a well deserved Academy nomination for her script LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA. We are proud of our writers and proud to have made, and continue to make, a difference.
- Board Members – WriteMovies.com is proud to work with many established industry figures Find out who they are and read their biographies here. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
- You About Us – See what our customers are saying about us. Read testimonials and correspondance by clicking here. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
- Frequently Asked Questions – You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers! CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
- Current Vacancies – Come and work for Writemovies.com Check out the latest vacancies here… CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
- News – See what other Writemovies.com members are up to. Read recent news articles here… CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
- Contact Us – CLICK HERE to get in touch with us. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- From time to time, WriteMovies may accept articles and content from guest authors. All such content will only be accepted if it meets our editorial guidelines, standards and values, and if it adds genuine value and insight for our audience, and if it does not seek or claim our endorsement for any product or individual or company. While we welcome any suggested content that meets those standards and values, please do not request or submit potential guest articles to us unless they genuinely share our editorial values and meets the needs and interests of our audience.