InkTip partnership, Royal Historical Society, Newsweek, Amazon news
It’s been another lively period for us, and the end of the WGA strike opens up many doors for us and our winners again – but a lot was already happening, as you can see here! Lots to tell you about from this period including impressive new acclaim for Dr. Alex Ross!
- We’ve renewed our partnership with InkTip, enabling us and 4 of our winners to gain significant exposure to successful producers – more on this soon!
- WriteMovies’ founder and Elite Consultant Dr. Alex Ross has TWICE featured in Newsweek lately – talking about modernizing Disney’s catalogue and why “‘Sound of Freedom’ Becomes One of the Biggest Independent Films Ever Made:”
- Alex Ross has been made a fellow of the Royal Historical Society – some accolade! Alex says: “It’s a pretty cool honour as the fellowship is the highest form of membership and really tough to get”! Read about it here.
- Meanwhile Dr. Alex has earned many top reviews for his book, The Evolution of Hollywood’s Calculated Blockbuster Films: Blockbusted – don’t forget WriteMovies subscribers get a 30% discount!
- The next book by Dr. Alex Ross is also shaping up as a blockbuster insight into a hugely talked-about movie – we’re looking forward to revealing this soon!