Studio Coverage for writers shows you exactly how an analyst would currently assess your script and pass on a summary and recommendations to studio executives. Discover what an industry professional would think of your work and what key elements you need to focus on in the future.
WriteMovies Studio Coverage for Writers includes:
- Constructive, professional, and honest feedback on the cinematic potential of your script by professionals.
- A one-page synopsis on the key points of the story.
- One page of comments from professional readers similar to those producers and executives get.
- The option for recommended scripts to be pitched to agents and producers in Hollywood.
- 10,000 times more confidence proceeding if you know your script is perfect.
An additional fee of $0.5/page is required for scripts over 130 pages and 200 pages for books.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Since we were established in Hollywood in 1999 we’ve been the company who help you choose the best scripts and projects, develop them to their fulfil their potential, and get them sold and produced, with two Oscar-nominated writers among our notable success stories. Our acclaimed services and contests mirror how your script will fare in the industry right now.
Any writer looking to move their script to a higher level can’t go wrong by turning to WriteMovies for feedback.Tom Craig
Submit to us today...
Our Grand Prize contest (and entering our Special Prize contests too) offer $2000 prize money, a year of free script consultancy and guaranteed pitching to the industry, plus InkTip bonuses.
And then email us!