Presenting a new online session taught by WriteMovies’ Director, Ian Kennedy! On May 13th, find out What Producers Want From Writers, with unique insights and tips for both pitching and writing from the very top.
To become a successful screenwriter, you need to work with the people who actually turn scripts into movies: producers. That means you need to get their interest, and you can’t do that unless you know what they’re looking for!
This online session from WriteMovies’ Director Ian Kennedy will teach you what producers and commissioners want from writers, and involves a 1 hour presentation followed by a Q&A session. Find out what he’s discovered from his experiences pitching to top producers, along with hints and tips from WriteMovies Elite Consultants.
You will learn:
- Coming up with a concept that producers can’t ignore
- Which elements of a script matter most to executives
- The commercial aspect of a script
- Why the first 10 pages are the most important
- The dos and don’ts of approaching producers
- How to work with producers and establish a strong working relationship
What Producers Want From Writers costs $30 and takes place on May 13th at 12pm PDT (3pm EDT / 8pm GMT). Click HERE to sign up now!