Disappointed because you missed the deadline for the WriteMovies Winter Screenwriting Contest? We’ve got good news – we’re extending the competition for another week!
Whether you’ve got some scenes to rewrite, those last few pages to finish off, or just one last proofread before you think your script is ready, you’ve now got the time to do it. We don’t want to miss out on your script, and we know that just one week can make all the difference!
The new Winter Contest deadline is February 7th. Click HERE to submit! And if you’re still not sure whether to enter, here’s the lowdown on what this contest is all about:
- A Grand Prize of $3500 for the top script
- Script Development for the top three scripts: invaluable feedback from our expert script consultants to make your script the best it can be
- PLUS the top three also receive pitching to industry, putting their scripts in front of top producers and industry execs
- Up to 50+ Quarter-Finalists, 25+ Semi-Finalists, and 7+ Honorable Mentions, giving you a clear picture how your script stacks up against the competition
- Free entry when you buy a script report – and free resubmission of a new draft once you’ve received your feedback
- Submissions accepted in multiple formats: feature and short screenplays, TV pilots, stageplays, novels, and video game scripts
- Quarter-Finalists will be announced on February 26th, Semi-Finalists on March 12th, and Honorable Mentions and Winners on March 26th
If you think you’ve got a script that can go all the way to the top, submit to to the Winter Contest today. Remember, the new deadline is February 7th – click HERE to enter!