Still trying to come up with the right punchline? Still trying to figure out how love’s going to conquer all? You’re in luck – we’re giving you two more weeks to enter our Romance and Comedy Award!
We don’t want anyone to miss out on this contest. Our screenwriting competitions are designed to give writers the help they need and the chance for success – and in these tough times, we figure that everyone needs a bit more help than usual.
That’s why the winner of this competition will receive script development and pitching to industry from us. Finishing a script is hard enough, but we can give you a hand on the next stage of the journey: providing invaluable feedback to fine-tune your work and then getting it in front of producers and other industry decision-makers.
Our deadline extension means you’ve now got until January 31st to enter – the same date as the deadline for our Winter Screenwriting Contest, which you’ll get free entry to when you submit to this award! That gives you a shot at our Grand Prize of $3500, in addition to everything else on offer.
If you’re looking for some last minute advice, check out the following articles we’ve published:
- Setting the Tone – get the mood right, whatever the genre!
- What We Learned from Your Submissions – our analysis of submissions from our last contest
- How to Make Sure Your Script is Ready – for all those final checks
- Romance and Comedy Award Winner 2020 – see what last year’s winner did to impress us
- Our Favorite Rom-Com Films – a list of our favorite rom-coms, and what makes them great
Make the most of this extension to get your script into the best possible shape it can be, and then click HERE to enter our Romance and Comedy Award by January 31st!