We always recommend to screenwriters that you get good feedback on your script. When you’re so close to your own work, it can be difficult to see the wood for the trees!
That’s where our script reports come in. We provide studio-quality script reports to show writers and producers how the industry would currently rate and handle their script, and to help take them to the next level. All of our reports follow industry-standard formats, and are designed to give you honest, constructive feedback on your work.
And until Monday December 2nd, we’re offering them at special discounted prices!
- Constructive, professional, and honest feedback on the cinematic potential of your script by professionals.
- A one-page synopsis on the key points of the story.
- One page of comments from professional readers similar to those producers and executives get.
- A comprehensive analysis of your script, focusing on topics such as concept, structure, characters, and commercial viability.
- Constructive, professional, and honest feedback on the cinematic potential of your project.
- Identifies key strengths and weaknesses in your script and provides creative suggestions on how to improve it.