WriteMovies Academy Phase 5 – Script Pitching and Promoting
Script pitching – getting other people passionate about your project and invested in making it happen.
A script that never sells or gets produced is a waste of a big chunk of your life, for nothing. The only way to avoid that is by script pitching – taking your project to the industry and selling it to the people who can get it made and distributed to its full potential.
Enrolment open – Phase 5 now live!
What You Get…
Testimonials and how to join…
|Phase 5 -Script Pitching and Promoting includes:
- Is your script ready? Honestly?
- Preparing your Pitch, including Loglines and One-Page Pitches
- Who to target when script pitching, and how
- Script pitching in person, and how to adapt to surprises
- Following up on your script pitching – in the right ways!
- And more, ongoing – we’ll keep adding extra videos, Mini-Masterclasses, tools and approaches and you’ll always have access to them. So watch this space!
Sign up using the form on the right, or find out more by contacting us using the form below. To Contact us: For enquiries about the script development program, please fill in the contact form and state your interest in the development program. Someone from our team will get back to you with details about how to apply, within 4 working days.
|Acclaim for Phase 5 from users so far includes:
- “Pitch session was very useful. The pitch ‘formula’ is a smart tool.”
- “I really like the idea of writing activities…”
To just sign up for this Phase, use this form. Links to the other Phases are below, or sign up to the full course (within which this Phase is provided for free).
To sign up to the full course for $3000 (within which this Phase will be provided for free):
Alternatively, choose whichever combination of Phases you need – no need to pay for anything you don’t! Full information and booking forms for each Phase are at the links below.
- Phase 0 (Project Selection, Additional consultation & notes): $250 (or free if you buy the full course for $3000!)
- Phase 1 (concept & development): $500
- Phase 2 (development & outlining): $500
- Phase 3 (1st draft & coverage):
- Phase 4 (writing is rewriting & 2nd draft coverage): $500
- Phase 5 (Script Pitching and Promoting): $500
- Phase 6 (that’s a wrap): $500 per year for ongoing support
Terms and Conditions:
- Note: We no longer accept checks due to issues with fraud. Please use the Paypal options when participating.
- There are no physical items deliverable under our services – all reports will be provided by email in standard document formats.
- Refunds or cancellations must be requested within 14 days and/or before any public announcement of winning entries and/or before receipt of any completed Consulting report (which will typically be within 7-14 days). Disagreement with the opinion and suggestions of the Analyst is not accepted as valid grounds for a refund, however we are happy to receive other feedback and enquiries.
- If you agree to us pitching your script, you can earn up to $1 million in option monies from the A-List producers we work with. If an established studio/production company with theatrical credits wishes to option the script, we will fly the winner to Los Angeles and pay (up to $4,000) for their accommodation. We will pitch the top three projects to relevant production companies (such as Neal Moritz Productions, Bruckheimer Films, Scott Rudin Prods.) and studios (Paramount, Warner Bros, Universal, etc.). You keep ALL the option/sales money up to $1m. The Grand Prize winner is also pitched to several literary agencies and management companies as well as non-US companies to increase the chances of a sale. We will pitch your script to companies such as CAA, ICM, William Morris Endeavor, ACME, The Gage Group, etc.