20 years promoting great global storytelling!
WriteMovies has now been helping writers succeed for two decades – and in our 20th anniversary year, we’ve got a lot of exciting changes on the way. WriteMovies 2019 is a new WriteMovies, campaigning for great, vital stories in 2019!
So what have we got going on in WriteMovies 2019? Take a look…
- Potentially our last contest in the format you’re used to, our Winter 2019 Screenwriting Contest closes in just 9 days! With a $2500 Grand Prize, plus a year of free script development worth up to $3200 and guaranteed pitching to industry for the top three scripts, it’s not an opportunity to be missed. Enter your script before January 13th for a chance to win!
- We’ll be making a lot of improvements and enhancements to our website, with new hosting and other changes to enhance it and our email systems.
- TalentScout International Management will also be getting a makeover, becoming a creatives’ agency run for and by creatives. TSIM will be a vital part of our work as we pitch our winners’ scripts to industry!
- As we continue to roll out WriteMovies Academy, our unique virtual film school, we’ll be launching weekly videos about screenwriting. These will give you a sneak peak at some of the Academy content – as well as providing invaluable help for creating your own projects!
- We’re relaunching our French services under auteur filmmaker Nicolas Bodereau. We’ve already received commissions for Nicolas to translate scripts from French to English, so if you’ve got any translation needed yourself, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
WriteMovies 2019 looks to be better than ever before. A place for great global storytelling, we’re going to be expanding our and growing, championing the stories we believe in. Watch this space for more news coming soon – we’ve got a lot of exciting stuff coming up!