WriteMovies Academy Phase 3 – First Draft and Coverage
First draft scripts – the most exciting, and error-filled, phase.
The most exciting phase of development is also where the worst mistakes are made. Keep it WriteMovies to get the process right from the start to ensure that you complete full first draft scripts that show the potential of your projects, not their weaknesses.
Enrolment open – Phase 3 now live!
What You Get…
Testimonials and how to join…
|Phase 3 includes:
- From notecards to draft: different approaches and timescales to first draft scripts
- Formatting: What should first draft scripts look like?
- Screenwriting Styles
- Script Readers’ pet hates
- Unblocking yourself – overcoming Writer’s Block and seeing your first draft scripts through on time
- WriteCrystal – a UNIQUE AND EXCLUSIVE tool for WriteMovies users to develop, write, troubleshoot and rewrite their script.
- And more, ongoing – we’ll keep adding extra videos, Mini-Masterclasses, tools and approaches and you’ll always have access to them. So watch this space!
Sign up using the form on the right, or find out more by contacting us using the form below.
To Contact us: For enquiries about the script development program, please fill in the contact form and state your interest in the development program. Someone from our team will get back to you with details about how to apply, within 4 working days.
|Acclaim for Phase 3 from users so far includes:
- “Very well done and innovating: inspires me to write everytime”
- “I thought that this session was excellent and allowed me to make numerous changes to my script.”
To just sign up for this Phase, use this form. Links to the other Phases are below, or sign up to the full course (within which this Phase is provided for free).
To sign up to the full course for $3000 (within which this Phase will be provided for free):
Alternatively, choose whichever combination of Phases you need – no need to pay for anything you don’t! Full information and booking forms for each Phase are at the links below.
- Phase 0 (Project Selection, Additional consultation & notes): $250 (or free if you buy the full course for $3000!)
- Phase 1 (concept & development): $500
- Phase 2 (development & outlining): $500
- Phase 3 (first draft scripts & coverage):
- Phase 4 (writing is rewriting & 2nd draft coverage): $500
- Phase 5 (pitching and promoting your script): $500
- Phase 6 (that’s a wrap): $500 per year for ongoing support
Terms and Conditions:
- Note: We no longer accept checks due to issues with fraud. Please use the Paypal options when participating.
- There are no physical items deliverable under our services – all reports will be provided by email in standard document formats.
- Refunds or cancellations must be requested within 14 days and/or before any public announcement of winning entries and/or before receipt of any completed Consulting report (which will typically be within 7-14 days). Disagreement with the opinion and suggestions of the Analyst is not accepted as valid grounds for a refund, however we are happy to receive other feedback and enquiries.
- If you agree to us pitching your script, you can earn up to $1 million in option monies from the A-List producers we work with. If an established studio/production company with theatrical credits wishes to option the script, we will fly the winner to Los Angeles and pay (up to $4,000) for their accommodation. We will pitch the top three projects to relevant production companies (such as Neal Moritz Productions, Bruckheimer Films, Scott Rudin Prods.) and studios (Paramount, Warner Bros, Universal, etc.). You keep ALL the option/sales money up to $1m. The Grand Prize winner is also pitched to several literary agencies and management companies as well as non-US companies to increase the chances of a sale. We will pitch your script to companies such as CAA, ICM, William Morris Endeavor, ACME, The Gage Group, etc.