Alex Ross has discovered and worked with many writers including Andrew Niccol, author of THE TRUMAN SHOW and LORD OF WAR. Here’s a filmography we’ve put together for Andrew…
- 1997 – GATTACA – writer and director. Andrew’s first writing and directorial credit The film starred Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman.
- 1998 – THE TRUMAN SHOW – writer, and producer. The screenplay that was discovered by WriteMovies’ founder, Alex Ross. Starring Jim Carrey and Laura Linney, this was nominated for 3 Academy Awards for “Best Actor in a Supporting Role”, “Best Director”, and a nomination for Andrew himself for “Best Writing, Screenplay Written Directly for the Screen”.
- 2002 – S1M0NE – writer, director, and producer. Andrew’s third film saw him taking on directing once again and working with Al Pacino and Winona Ryder.
- 2004 – THE TERMINAL – writer (story by) and executive producer. Starring Tom Hanks and Katherine Zeta-Jones and directed by Steven Spielberg.
- 2005 – LORD OF WAR – writer, director, and producer. Andrew was reunited with actor Ethan Hawke while working on this crime drama.
- 2011 – IN TIME – writer, director, and producer. After 6 years away, Andrew returned to the scene with this intriguing futuristic thriller starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried.
- 2013 – THE HOST – writer and director. Andrew turned to adapting this Stephanie Meyer novel which starred Saoirse Ronan.
- 2014 – GOOD KILL – writer, director, and producer. Third time working with Ethan Hawke. Andrew was nominated for the “Golden Lion” at the Venice Film Festival, one of the film industry’s most distinguished prizes.
Head over to Andrew’s IMDb page to learn even more about him.
We could set your career on this kind of trajectory too – CLICK HERE to see our current contests, with free entry when you order one of our consultancy packages!