|Why not enter for free by buying one of our other services:
- We no longer accept checks due to issues with fraud. Please use the PayPal options when participating. Please ensure you can send AND receive payments via PayPal.
- There are no physical items deliverable under our services – all reports will be provided by email in standard document formats.
- Once a project has been processed, there is no refund.
- Cancellations must be requested within 48 hours before any public announcement of winning entries and/or before receipt of any completed.
- Entries MUST have a cover sheet/titlepage with contact info in order to be considered.
- Grand Prize: $2,000 cash prize and guaranteed representation. 1 Full year of script mentoring for the top three winners, including development notes on all re-writes of the top 3 winning scripts. Worth $3,200
- Up to $1 million in option monies from the A-List producers we work with. If an established studio/production company makes an offer on your script, we will fly you to Los Angeles and cover your flight & hotel costs for three days. We will pitch the top three projects to relevant production companies. You keep ALL the option/sales money (unless you commission an agent, manager or attorney to represent you). The Grand Prize winner is also pitched to several literary agencies and management companies as well as non-US companies to increase the chances of a sale. The names of the top three winners and their projects are mentioned in press releases and on the web.
- InkTip: Where producers go for scripts and writers.
Winners will receive an InkTip Script Listing and have their logline featured in InkTip Magazine so they can promote themselves and their scripts to InkTip’s entire network of producers, managers, and agents. InkTip Magazine is sent to over 15,000 producers and representatives.
Companies who are InkTip members include: ABC, Anonymous Content, APA, CBS Films, HBO Films, ICM, Paradigm, Paramount Pictures, Hallmark Channel, FX, Universal, WME, Echo Lake, Zero Gravity, Bad Robot, 20th Century Fox, and many more.
Producers have made more than 315 films from scripts and writers found through InkTip sent to over 15,000 producers and representatives.
We have a high calibre team of agents, managers, producers and studio executives who act as our judges. Due to the work commitments of these people it is hard to release a list of names at an early stage because they have a tendency of vanishing on location etc. at short notice. We will however release a list of judges as we get closer to the contest ending.
Our founder, CEO, BAFTA member and film producer. He is presently producing BAFTA winner and twice Academy nominated, director Habib Zagarpour’s first feature: SQUADRON and will produce Carolyn Krass’ award-winning screenplay: MAGNETIC, with Diane Nabatoff and Jon Amiel directing.
He has had the privilege of working with and discovering several Academy Award nominees, to include: Andrew Niccol (TRUMAN SHOW), Iris Yamashita (LETTERS FROM IWO JIMA), Pat Duncan (MR. HOLLAND’S OPUS), Habib Zargarpour (THE PERFECT STORM) etc. Learn more about Alex here.
Our Director of World Wide Development, and a former BBC writer with nearly 150 broadcast credits. Ian has been a Hollywood Script Analyst for WriteMovies since 2013 and has helped hundreds of writers to improve their scripts and pitches in that time.
Our youngest analyst adds the perspective of the most profitable audience group out there. Jamie has also spent two years working as an analyst and assistant for WriteMovies, and before that earned a degree in Film Studies.