FOR IAN ONLY
Sign up for our Newsletter!
WINTER 2019 Screenwriting Contest: Major international writing competition for screenplays, teleplays, books and video game writing - $2500 in prizes and 3 winners get guaranteed representation and pitching to industry, plus $3200 in free script development services, InkTip prizes and more! FULL DETAILS HERE!
Quick submission options…
…then email us!
Quotes and Writing Tips
“Secure writers don’t sell first drafts. They patiently rewrite until the script is as director-ready, as actor-ready as possible. Unfinished work invites tampering, while polished, mature work seals its integrity.”
- Second Look: Game of Thrones Season One, Episode Three – Lord Snow
- Things are changing fast at WriteMovies and TSIM…
- Why write or make a short film? – A guide by Ian Kennedy
- Second Look: GAME OF THRONES Season One, Episode Two – The Kingsroad
- “Inconceivable!” – A tribute to William Goldman
- “What would you do if you could…?” – A Stan Lee tribute
- Interactive Writing – A Tutorial on Gaming Terminology
- Concours Hiver 2019
- Why Bohemian Rhapsody is hitting all the right notes
- Pitch meetings, success stories, and more VFX-driven scripts wanted for a 2x Oscar nominated director!
UK or EU user?
UK and EU followers – don’t miss out on your bridge to the international industry! If you’ve not submitted to us since Oct 1 2017, we need new consent from you to continue to contact you. CLICK HERE.
I'm very grateful to Writemovies. I'm a former winner of the A/E Exposure contest for my screenplay The Secrets of Westbridge. Before and after winning, I had books published with major companies, such as Harlequin Books. I won an honorable mention screenwriting award with Writers Digest. Now, I have my own publishing company, Allura Publishing, which adapts many of the works to screenplays and also composes music based on the storylines and characters. Please visit us at AlluraPublishing.com,and thank you. On the site, you will also see The Secrets of Westbridge. It's now a novel.