FOR IAN ONLY
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Quotes and Writing Tips
Writers need to feel a connection to their characters – it is through these characters you try and tell your story and the theme of your script. If, as the writer, you don’t feel connected to your protagonist, or don’t provide a convincing counter-argument to them through an antagonist, the audience cannot be expected to do so either.
- Our new Academy is revealed – a unique Virtual Film School for writers and producers at every stage of development!
- Spring 2018 Contest – Introducing the Winner of our Best Stageplay Award!
- Spring 2018 Screenwriting Contest – Winners Announced!
- Introducing the Winner of our Best Book award!
- Spring 2018 Screenwriting Contest – Semi-Finalists and Best Studio Script, Indie Script and Short Script!
- Best Long and Short Form Pilots announced – Spring 2018 Contest
- Finding Your Voice – Part Two
- Spring 2018 Screenwriting Contest – Quarter Finalists, Book and Stageplay WINNERS!
- Meet our Spring 2018 Best Video Game Script Winner – BIG BALLS aka FUTUREBALL by Richard Guimond!
- Finding Your Voice – Part One
UK or EU user?
UK and EU followers – don’t miss out on your bridge to the international industry! If you’ve not submitted to us since Oct 1 2017, we need new consent from you to continue to contact you. CLICK HERE.
Your contest, the Write Movies International Writing Competition, embodies the first major opportunity for success as screenwriters and filmmakers these two have. To even make it as finalists testifies to what they can achieve. All invested in adev.ious.plot look forward to seeing the final results of this contest and will continue to fight for every scrap of success they can.
Michael McKinney and Tyson Nafus