Independent producer. In development: CHIPPENDALES, Disney/Barry Sonnenfeld; CREATION, Kenneth Branagh; AMATEUR NIGHT AT THE APOLLO, Debbie Allen/Dreamworks. 1998-1999: Prelude Pictures – President
- Produced LOST IN SPACE with New Line Cinema and BLACKDOG with Universal Pictures. 1987-1998: Paramount Pictures – President of Tricor Entertainment
1983-87: Taft Entertainment – Senior Vice President in charge of Motion Picture & Television
- Acquired RUNNING MAN (Arnold Schwarzenegger), initiated development of THE ABYSS (James Cameron).
1981-83: Martin Bregman Prods. – President
- Co-produced SCARFACE, executive produced EDDIE MACON’S RUN, produced THE FOUR SEASONS (CBS-TV).
1972-81: Universal Pictures, Universal Television – Vice-President
- Supervised over 150 projects, including: JAWS (found and acquired novel for studio), THE DEER HUNTER, RESURRECTION, MARCUS WELBY M.D., BARETTA & THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN. Responsible for talent deals with: Al Pacino, Sylvester Stallone, Michelle Pfeiffer, Alan Alda and Clint Eastwood.
1970-72: Universal Pictures – Production Executive
- Clint Eastwood Films including PLAY MISTY FOR ME and HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER.