You think your project is ready – you know it’s gonna be a great movie and you want it to get where it belongs: on the big screen! Now all you gotta do is pitch it to the right person. One chance is all you need! And for this one chance you want to be prepared.studio consulting for producers gives you the opportunity to get your project perfectly set up as it will be on the screen.
Studio Consulting for poroducers gives you the chance to know if your project is ready.
We give you the feedback that studio executives and financiers get from their readers. This will give you the opportunity to know if your project is ready to go for it without the pressure of blowing your one chance.
Be sure about your project.
PURCHASE NOW: Payment options below. WriteMovies Studio Consulting for Producers includes:
- Constructive, professional, and honest feedback on the cinematic potential of your project.
- A One-Page Synopsis with comments and advice.
- The option for recommended projects to be submitted to agents and producers here in Hollywood.
- Optional bookable Business-Plan review with insider tips.
- 10000 times more confidence proceeding, if you know your project is ready.
Take your chance to make it right.
Fees: Screenplays: $149 up to 130 pages, ($0.50 per page thereafter – email info atWriteMovies DOTcom for this) Books: $139 up to 200 pages ($0.5 per page thereafter) Other: Let’s talk about it. PURCHASE NOW! Competition submission details underneath.
|Payment and Submissions Form – SCRIPT up to 130 pages||Payment and Submissions form – BOOK up to 200 pages|
Alternative Submission Method…
Make your purchase here:
To simply enter the main Contest:
What to select, copy and paste (all of the below, until the end of the box!):
Please find attached my submission to WRITEMOVIES. I have made payment via the PayPal options provided on the WriteMovies website on: (DATE OF PAYMENT)
(Simply type or paste your answers (in brief) at the end of these questions…)
By sending this email, I agree:
1. To the accuracy of the information provided.
2. That the material submitted is my sole and original work and that I own all rights to it.
3. To my holding WriteMovies and all those involved in it, harmless from and defends them against all claims demands, losses, costs, damages, judgments, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with any and all claims of third parties, whether or not groundless, based on any stories submitted to the competition or on any screenplay developed out of such stories.
4. That I recognize that WriteMovies and those involved in the competition to which this submitted entry pertains, may have access to, and/or, may have created, or have commissioned, through some other independent source, or may have otherwise acquired, literary materials and concepts, similar to the material submitted hereunder, in theme, idea, plot, format, or in any other respect. I agree that I will not under such circumstances, be entitled to any compensation, nor consideration of any kind, through the use by WriteMovies of any material so acquired. The ownership of any literary work submitted shall remain vested in the author, until otherwise assigned by contract.
5. That should I be one of the winners, I grant WriteMovies the exclusive right to submit my material to as many studios, production companies and agencies as seen fit, for a period of ninety days. I also grant WriteMovies the right to use my name, as well as the title and synopsis of my submitted material, in all publicity and promotional activities related to the competition. I also grant WriteMovies the right to contact me to provide me with contest updates.
6. That the burden of obtaining copyright or otherwise protecting any proprietary interests in the material rests entirely with me.
Thanks very much!
Contest Dates and Deadlines
Main Contest Result Dates
Entry terms and prizes: