A lot of people think that they can start showing a first draft around and that the kind of folks in the industry will give them feedback and re-read their subsequent drafts until it works… Checkpoint reality! You get one shot. No one has time to give you feedback, most development execs only read the first 30 pages of a script anyway. As soon as you are logged in with a “pass”, word gets around (most executives exchange notes to avoid wasting their time and resources on bad scripts). A lot of places won’t even look at your script if it comes up as a pass next door. You can re-write it until you are blue in the face, until it really rocks, yet virtually no one will read it. Yes, you can change the title, use an alias and change the page count, but the log line will still catch you out. You can end up with the perfect script, yet you lost that race the day you went out with it the first time. The only way you can avoid this colossal waste of your time, money, and emotions is to get the best development notes and studio coverage you can find as soon as your first draft is done. That’s where we come in… In the greatest possible detail, our Development Notes will address every issue your script has and provide you with creative suggestions on how to fix it. CLICK BELOW TO PURCHASE NOW! (submit separately to also enter our Monthly contest – CLICK HERE)
WriteMovies Development Notes:
- Constructive, professional, and honest feedback on the cinematic potential of your project.
- Additional detailed analysis addressing concept, characters, jeopardy and dialogue and commerciality.
- We will submit recommended projects to top notch agents and producers here in Hollywood.
- 10000 times more confidence proceeding, if you know your project is ready.
Fees: Screenplays: $224) up to 130 pages, ($1 per page thereafter – we will invoice you if this is needed). Books: $229 up to 200 pages ($1 per page thereafter – we will invoice you if this is needed)
|Payment and Submissions Form – SCRIPT up to 130 pages||Payment and Submissions form – BOOK up to 200 pages ($229)|
Alternative Submission Method…
Make your purchase here:
To simply enter the main Contest:
What to select, copy and paste (all of the below, until the end of the box!):
Please find attached my submission to WRITEMOVIES. I have made payment via the PayPal options provided on the WriteMovies website on: (DATE OF PAYMENT)
(Simply type or paste your answers (in brief) at the end of these questions…)
By sending this email, I agree:
1. To the accuracy of the information provided.
2. That the material submitted is my sole and original work and that I own all rights to it.
3. To my holding WriteMovies and all those involved in it, harmless from and defends them against all claims demands, losses, costs, damages, judgments, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with any and all claims of third parties, whether or not groundless, based on any stories submitted to the competition or on any screenplay developed out of such stories.
4. That I recognize that WriteMovies and those involved in the competition to which this submitted entry pertains, may have access to, and/or, may have created, or have commissioned, through some other independent source, or may have otherwise acquired, literary materials and concepts, similar to the material submitted hereunder, in theme, idea, plot, format, or in any other respect. I agree that I will not under such circumstances, be entitled to any compensation, nor consideration of any kind, through the use by WriteMovies of any material so acquired. The ownership of any literary work submitted shall remain vested in the author, until otherwise assigned by contract.
5. That should I be one of the winners, I grant WriteMovies the exclusive right to submit my material to as many studios, production companies and agencies as seen fit, for a period of ninety days. I also grant WriteMovies the right to use my name, as well as the title and synopsis of my submitted material, in all publicity and promotional activities related to the competition. I also grant WriteMovies the right to contact me to provide me with contest updates.
6. That the burden of obtaining copyright or otherwise protecting any proprietary interests in the material rests entirely with me.
Thanks very much!